2021 Sea-Doo GTX 170 IBR
With the largest swim platform in the industry and a removable seat, the GTX models allow to lounge or enjoy a picnic. Add the music from its Bluetooth Audio System and extra cargo, like a cooler and your days on the water would never be the same. And with the optional iDF debris free pump system, you’ll find the next level of peace of mind on every ride.
Features may include:
Unmatched comfort and versatility
- Modular Ergolock seat
The narrow seat places your knees closer together in a natural riding position, while the stepped seat design provides more lateral support and stability for you and your passengers. Plus, the removable rear seat gives you even more space for hanging out, sunbathing or a face-to-face picnic.
Configurable. Comfortable. Groundbreaking.
- Large swim platform
Built for hanging out on the water with the largest swim platform in the industry. Flat, stable and comfortable, it’s ideal for boarding, lounging, and prepping for tow sports. Create even more space by removing the rear seat.
At Rest. At Speed. Always Steady.
- Stable and predictable hull
Whether youre at high speeds pounding rough offshore waters, at rest hanging out in a cove or youre simply boarding from the side, the wider hull offers industry leading stability thanks to a lower center of gravity and improved hull design
- Direct access front storage
All your gear is now within arms reach. The industrys first direct-access front storage opens by simply raising the handlebar assembly. No standing required. It’s the smartest water-resistant storage we’ve ever built into a watercraft, offering room for your next adventure.
Fast. Easy. Secure.
- Rear cargo LinQ system
Extra rear storage is now possible with the secure quick-attach LinQ system. It allows to easily snap a fuel caddy, a bag, a cooler and more, to the back of your watercraft using two convenient, integrated attachment points.
- Bluetooth Audio-Premium system
The industry’s first fully-integrated waterproof audio system will keep the fun going anywhere you go, with 100 watts of total system power, fully-waterproof performance, Bluetooth connectivity, and external playback controls to ensure the perfect song is always on deck.
Two Rotax engine options
- Pick your power
Choose from one of two proven Rotax engines all offering reliability, fun performance and fuel economy: the 1630 ACE with NEW 170 hp or 230 hp. Both equipped with the Advanced Combustion Efficiency (ACE) technology.
Intelligent brake and reverse
- The Industrys first and most intuitive on-water brake
Recognized by the U.S. Coast Guard for improving boat safety and now in its third generation, the Sea-Doo exclusive iBR system allows you to stop sooner. With both hands on the handlebars, riders can engage forward, neutral, and reverse for stable, worry-free maneuvering at low speeds.
Variable trim system
- Fine tuning at your fingertips
Quickly access the Variable Trim System (VTS) on the handlebar for fine-tuned handling based on rider preference, water conditions, and number of passengers.
- 1630 ACE™ – 170
- 1,630 cc
- Closed-Loop Cooling System (CLCS)
- 170 hp
- 87 octane
- Naturally aspirated
- Electronic iBR®
- System: iTC™ (Intelligent Throttle Control) system
- D-Sea-BeI™ system
- (bumper to bumper): 135.9″/345.1 cm
- 49.4″/125.5 cm
- 44.8″/113.8 cm
- 18.5 US gal/70 L
- 26.1 US gal / 98.9 L | Glove box: 0.8 US gal/2.9 L | Front Bint: 25.3 US gal/96 L
- 600 lb/272 kg
- 776 lb/352 kg
- Beach Blue Metallic & Lava Gray
- 7.6″ wide digital display | Main Functions: Speedometer, RPM, Clock, VTS™ display, Fuel autonomy distance & time to empty, Vehicle hour display | iTC System – mode: Sport mode, ECO® mode, Slow mode, Speed regulator
- iControl®, ECO® mode, Ergolock™ seat with stepped design, Split seat (2 parts), Seat strap, Trim tabs, Ski tow eye, RF D.E.S.S.™ key, Wide-angle mirrors, Handlegrip with palm rests, Footwell carpets, Large swim platform, Tilt steering, Variable Trim System (VTS™)
- ST3 Hull™ | Material: Fiberglass
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.